The Montrose County Fair Board is offering two project grant opportunities for the 2021 Montrose County Fair Jr. Show. The first is for a market lamb and the second is for a pen of three market chickens.
To qualify for the grant, the applicant must be:
- Between 8 and 18 years of age as of January 1, 2021
- Be a first time market livestock exhibitor
- Be Montrose County residents
- Willing to learn and actively participate in the 4H and Fair events
- Willing to learn and uphold the 4-H program values/ethics
- Possess a sincere interest in participating a 4H livestock program
- Willing to only show the granted animals in the Montrose County Fair livestock program
The applicant is required to complete and return the application and supporting documents no later than 5pm on February 1, 2021 to:
Montrose County Fair Board, Livestock Grant Committee, 1001 N 2nd Street, Montrose, CO 81401.